Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
This week according to Chucky:
Like we always say, "the greasier the spoon, the better."
- Troy's Bar-Be-Que in Boynton Beach has great ribs and pork, but skip the sides.
- Women love the Frenchified eats at Mustard Seed Bistro in Cooper City.
- More eateries hit the skids this week, as Italian Oven Cafe and Frankies 124 shove off.
- Riki greasy spoons with her new beau at Grampa's Bakery.
- How bad is Top Chef Ron Duprat's Latitudes Beach Cafe? Here's the blow-by-blow.
- Is celeb chef Todd English opening a third restaurant in South Florida?
- We peek behind the scenes at Gran Forno Bakery on Las Olas.
- Where to get stone crab the size of your hand.
- We're officially calling this beer from Rogue "Big Red."
- The Meatist shows us his pressed ham.
- Here's a timeline of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.