Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Well gawsh darn. This week was a great one on Clean Plate Charlie. We shared laughs. We shed tears. We ate a lot of food. Check out what you missed below.
- Morton cooks for who? Oh, for us.
- "Mi amore, take me to El Zocalo!"
- My trip to Key West yields three great restaurants with their doors still open, even in slow-as-molasses September.
- In this week's Love Bites, Riki wonders if a hot-shot doctor is out of her league. To that I say, "Impossible!"
- I gotta be honest, folks: Brett just hasn't been the same after eating that heaping spoonful of mango kuchela. Is it normal for a human to pant?
- Next time you're drunk and stumbling around Fort Lauderdale at night, looking for a piece of pie, check out these two pizza joints.
- Candy is dandy, but bourbon barrel aged liquor is sooo much quicker.
- "I'm gonna give you to the count of five, before I pump your ugly, yella, no good guts full for sausage," says the Meatist.
- New Times' Pairings was actually a totally successful food smorgasbord, and we're not just saying that.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Bar Brawls Week 9: It's the (Semi) Final Countdown!
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Blind Monk's Jason Hunt Reveals His Favorite South Florida Beer Bars
- South Florida Thanksgiving Eve Parties 2015: Craft Beers, Drink Specials, and Music