Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Learn how to make a healthy version of the super perro in this week's recipe post.
This week on the blog:
- An outdoor nightclub goes live in Delray Beach.
- Big Bear hopes to serve some malt-fed calf during next year's Field of Beers.
- Iron Maiden is hitting the road, which means it's time for a metal party at Rock 'N' Roll Ribs.
- Our Favorite Dishes this week include a Peruvian sandwich, Kobe sliders, and killer crepes.
- Whenever people ask you where to get good seafood in South Florida, tell them about these cheap seafood dives from our weekly column.
- A healthier version of the ultra-messy Colombian hot dog is possible. Here's how.
- Check out happy hours all over South Florida with New Times' new Happy Hour iPhone app.
- We chat with Hell's Kitchen alum Paula DaSilva about leaving Fort Lauderdale's 3030 Ocean.
- Beer is half price at Brewzzi all week -- but only with this password.
- Does the best orange juice get squeezed fresh by Florida manatees?
- IFC's Food Party and Dinner with the Band put a zany spin on cooking shows.
- Get down with happy hour at City Oyster.
- Our Beer of the Week gives good reason to celebrate Canada.
- You can help contain the oil spill as it heads for the Keys.
- Take on sliders in style with this recipe.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Trader Joe's Fort Lauderdale Announces Grand Opening Date
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Burger Deals, Tap Takeovers, and...
- NFL 2015: Five South Florida Breweries Perfect for Football Season