Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Breakfast from Dyan's Country Kitchen, one of the restaurants we reviewed this week in Dish.
This week on the blog:
- Our new columnist, Patty Canedo, dishes on cooking with liquid nitrogen.
- We hold a queso blanco party in the office and detail the fun.
- A whole new week of 100 Favorite dishes rolls out with Peruvian-style pollo from La Granja.
- The Jupiter Craft Brewers Festival was last weekend, and we list our top beers from the event.
- Are the winners of Ted Allen's Food Network show Chopped fixed?
- Our dish review this week looks at breakfast spots in South Florida, including Cypress Nook, Dune Deck Cafe, Atlantique, and Dyan's Country Kitchen.
- Throwing a Super Bowl party? Check out these tips on how to make it trouble free.
- Love is in the air at Jason's Deli.
- We give you a listing of special Valentine's Day menus at restaurants across South Florida.
- Schnitzel is back, baby, at a quirky, new Oakland Park restaurant The International House of Schnitzel.
- Celeb TV chef Rocco DiSpirito gives us a quickie -- interview, that is.
- Genesee Cream Ale in a can is our Beer of the Week.
- Satisfy both man and woman with our Valentine's Day inspired meat cupcakes.
- Some SoFla restaurants are giving away free food during the Super Bowl.
- We brave intestinal trauma to give you a review of Domino's new, redesigned pizza.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.