Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Give it to me, Chuck.
- The Fins flounder, but Bash in Sunrise delivers.
- What's with using acronyms as restaurant names? Still L.O.L.A. in Delray sounds like great time.
- This merry go round is broken down: our review of Carousel Can Can in CityPlace.
- Riki avoids shooting food out of her noise while dining and dating at Laffing Matterz.
- One of the most unique burgers around comes from a Brazilian-inspired steak joint. Crazy!
- We snap some photos at the Top Chef season seven casting call.
- Self-hating carnivores across the country are enrolling in group therapy sessions where the breakthrough is live slaughter.
- We give you our top five events of the upcoming South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
- Breaking down Matteo's frutti di mare is easy, just follow these steps.
- Here's how homebrew can make you a better beer drinker. Honest!
- Fusion & Flavors melds Peruvian and Italian in Fort Lauderdale.
- Organic, free-range, grass-fed burgery is coming to Coral Springs courtesy of Elevation Burger.
- I don't know about you, but I'd take a bath in cream gravy if I could.
- Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain pairs up with guitarist Rick Baum to open Rock 'N' Roll Ribs in Coral Springs, and we've got the interview.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.