Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Hair metal sure makes me hungry.
Let's do the numbers:
- Regulate this: Antinori's Neprica is a blend for the ages.
- Vietnamese grub has arrived in Coral Springs
- Bash Wine Cafe gets the review treatment this week, and comes out strong with economical comfort food.
- Lots of new arrivals this season: Atlantique hits Delray and French Quarter opens in Pompano.
- Riki springs for brunch at Aruba Beach Cafe.
- This po-boy won't go down without a fight! And if he does, there's always these local joints to back him up.
- Looking for Thanksgiving recipes that are a little different? Check out this round-up.
- RA Sushi unveils its new menu, and our new blogger Dori takes a big ol' bite.
- A beer of the week you won't have to launch an expedition to get.
- Teewurst ist das Beste, ja? Yes!
- Not this Firehouse! This Firehouse!
- Better get your game plan ready for those Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's the Meatist to help.
- Food & Wine doesn't give SoFla dishes any props - but we do.
- Brett visits the Keys and manages to find a place even the seafood-phobic can dine at.
with the new Green Papaya.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito