Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Hair metal sure makes me hungry.
Let's do the numbers:
- Regulate this: Antinori's Neprica is a blend for the ages.
- Vietnamese grub has arrived in Coral Springs
- Bash Wine Cafe gets the review treatment this week, and comes out strong with economical comfort food.
- Lots of new arrivals this season: Atlantique hits Delray and French Quarter opens in Pompano.
- Riki springs for brunch at Aruba Beach Cafe.
- This po-boy won't go down without a fight! And if he does, there's always these local joints to back him up.
- Looking for Thanksgiving recipes that are a little different? Check out this round-up.
- RA Sushi unveils its new menu, and our new blogger Dori takes a big ol' bite.
- A beer of the week you won't have to launch an expedition to get.
- Teewurst ist das Beste, ja? Yes!
- Not this Firehouse! This Firehouse!
- Better get your game plan ready for those Thanksgiving leftovers. Here's the Meatist to help.
- Food & Wine doesn't give SoFla dishes any props - but we do.
- Brett visits the Keys and manages to find a place even the seafood-phobic can dine at.
with the new Green Papaya.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- LauderAle Celebrated One-Year Anniversary With New Brews (Photos)
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: National Lasagna Day, Food Trucks,...
- Savor Our City Expands Culinary Food Tours Into Wilton Manors