Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Flavor Palm Beach kicks off next week, and here are a few good deals to consider.
- Health Inspectors got serious last month as they shut down 15 South Florida restaurants for a litany of gross violations.
- Think you can pour the perfect Stella? Try your hand and win a trip to Europe.
- There's a lot of movin' and shakin' going on in the FTL restaurant scene.
- This week in Dish we review three local bars that are worth your happiest hours.
- Better stop watching all those cooking shows before you turn into Guy Fieri.
- An updated look at mobile eats is available in our online food truck guide.
- World of Beer's grand opening party is Saturday -- now get to drinking!
- Get your fried chicken on at Michy Bernstein's Omphoy digs.
- Responsible eating hits the big screen in Meatless: The Movie.
- Mojito in a Bag: For the classy drunk-on-the-go.
- Top Chef Kenny Gilbert has already left the building -- his days at PGA National are over.
- Mmmmmm. Sponge Coral.
- Another great beer from a wacky brewer: Dogfish Head Sah'tea.
- We recap the chocolate covered goods at the Boys of Summer food event.
- No hacks here, just five everyday dishes done right.
- Lift a mug this week at the Lodge in Boca.
- Hot, rainy Summers = perfect time to booze away.
- Is there such thing as a Best Burger? I think not.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.