Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
This mango-topped burger comes straight from Relish, reviewed this week in Dish.
- Whole pompano gets exotic treatment at Marumi Sushi.
- Cheap lunch at Fernanda's International Market means Boar's Head subs with fresh baked bread.
- You decide: Is coal-fired pizza pleasantly charred, or just plain burnt?
- Here are six part-time food critics to hate on.
- This week in Dish we sample Relish Burger in Northwood.
- SOMA Center opens up on Clematis Street.
- Make your Fourth easy: 10 simple grilled side dishes for July 4th.
- Got World Cup fever? Try these World Cup-themed potato chips.
- Take a bicycle tour from bar to bar on Saturday.
- We snap pictures at our Best New Bar in Palm Beach, The Lodge, as the Boca Beer Lovers hold a meet up.
- Ravenswood is another cheap wine that really doesn't suck.
- Want posh digs and good drinks? Try Morton's happy hour.
- Hey Corona: Keep your fruit out of my gosh durned' beer!
- Drink with local brewer Bob Gordash next week at Crown Wine & Spirits.
- Tony Bova is back less than a month after closing Bova Prime with VIVO Partenza.
- What the hell are we eating now? Oh, it's Cock Flavored Soup.
- This Belgian beer dinner hits Himmarshee Grill in style.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Win Free Chick-fil-A for a Year at Deerfield Beach Location's Grand Opening September 9
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Indian Cuisine, Late Nights, and...
- Florida Beer: Trapeze Monk Belgian Style Wit From Big Top Brewing Company