Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Melted, fatty goodness was en vogue this week on Clean Plate Charlie. The above pic hailed from our post on the Big Bear Bistro Burger, New Times' best burger of 2009. Check out what else you missed this week on CPC below.
- The Meatist returns again this week to talk about the benefits of dry-aging beef.
- To orange or not to orange? Either way, I need a Witness.
- Have you started following local chef Ron Duprat on Top Chef Las Vegas yet? Catch up on what you missed in the first two episodes.
- Brett Gillin cracks his teeth on more obscure Indian food. Time to sign up for our dental plan, Brett.
- Our Love Bites gal Riki Altman gets kissed at Cut. Remember that ladies: steak and LBDs go hand-in-hand.
- Max's Grille makes a history-worthy tuna burger, and so can you.
- Saffron in West Palm Beach usually ranks high on our Indian barometer, but not this time.
- This Lauderhill strip mall is somehow closer to the equator than the rest of South Florida. Must be the Jamaican, Salvadoran, and Colombian joints therein.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Want to Own a Mobile Pig-Roasting Franchise? PigOut Catering Now Expanding to South...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Florida Beer: St. Peter’s Saison de Banc Vert From Green Bench Brewing
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Tap Takeover, Pop-Up Dinner, and $3 Drinks