Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
This week on the program:
- What's up there, Cupcake? A pretty good, cheap Riesling, that's what.
- A nomadic, artisan barbecue cart out of Lake Worth is pulling pork at bar near you.
- Bad customers are just as awful as bad servers. Don't be a bad customer.
- Downtown's newest barbecue joint is pumping up the jams and throwing down the ribs.
- We still love Cheeburger Cheeburger, even if we have to take the Turnpike (or brave CityPlace) to get it.
- What a big, fat disappointment, says Riki in this week's Love Bites.
- LaSpada's new Boca location means more meat-slinging for our friends up North.
- Looking for a quality, neighborhood breakfast joint in North Broward? Check out Dyan's Country Kitchen.
- Brett Gillin continues to eat disgusting things for your amusement. This week: bitter yellow cherries!
- Unfortunately, I wasn't saved as a youth. But you can be, thanks to our beer of the week, Avery Salvation.
- What's up with craft breweries in South Florida? Here's why our state is a little behind the boozy curve.
- Don't subject your family to a dry, dessicated Turkey this Thanksgiving. Follow the Meatist's advice instead.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Beer Releases, Wine Dinners, and More
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Restaurants React to Banning of Alcohol Sales Past 2 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House to Open With Chef Lindsay Autry