Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Another interesting week on the blog. Up for a second helping? Here's the highlights you might have missed.
- Don't let those veggies rot away in your fridge - turn them into quiche.
- If a gun is fired at a Coral Springs bar, and only a blog commenter hears it, does it make a sound?
- We avoid the bowflex and sink into Ilios at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, instead.
- Blind dates turn deaf at the rowdy dude-ranch, Steak 954.
- Marumi Sushi's tofu steak is easy to make at home.
- I predict even the Jack Link's sasquatch would pass these up.
- That's some big, tubular love going down at East Coast Burrito Factory.
- The Meatist offers a failsafe method for searing steak - heat, heat, and more heat.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Sneak Peek: Restaurants You'll Encounter at New Times' Pairings 2015
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Night + Day: Eight Things to Do This Week in Broward and Palm Beach
- Steve Martorano on Cafe Martorano Changes: "The Floor Alone Will Be Spectacular"