Another interesting week on the blog. Up for a second helping? Here's the highlights you might have missed.
- Don't let those veggies rot away in your fridge - turn them into quiche.
- If a gun is fired at a Coral Springs bar, and only a blog commenter hears it, does it make a sound?
- We avoid the bowflex and sink into Ilios at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, instead.
- Blind dates turn deaf at the rowdy dude-ranch, Steak 954.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Marumi Sushi's tofu steak is easy to make at home.
- I predict even the Jack Link's sasquatch would pass these up.
- That's some big, tubular love going down at East Coast Burrito Factory.
- The Meatist offers a failsafe method for searing steak - heat, heat, and more heat.