Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a recap of what went down this week on Clean Plate:
- Bill Citara tells us you can actually find decent pinot, if you know where to look.
- Fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavored kisses.
- Enroll in charm school, burger-joint style.
- Bill showcases three more Keys eateries worth a visit.
- Riki lucks out and avoids food poisoning -- and a bad date -- at the Banana Boat.
- Creolina's move to Davie pumped up the value on big Creole plates.
- What's a pig without the squeal?
- Over 50 years of smoking barbecue in South Florida and still going strong.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami New Times' Iron Fork iIs Tonight: Five Best Reasons to Make the Drive
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Delray's Chef vs. Chef Competitors Take On Uni: Sea Sperm Never Tasted So Good!
- Ten Best Ramen Spots in Broward and Palm Beach Counties