Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a recap of what went down this week on Clean Plate:
- Bill Citara tells us you can actually find decent pinot, if you know where to look.
- Fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavored kisses.
- Enroll in charm school, burger-joint style.
- Bill showcases three more Keys eateries worth a visit.
- Riki lucks out and avoids food poisoning -- and a bad date -- at the Banana Boat.
- Creolina's move to Davie pumped up the value on big Creole plates.
- What's a pig without the squeal?
- Over 50 years of smoking barbecue in South Florida and still going strong.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Publix Offering Signature NFL Subs in Four Cities, Including South Florida
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Boatyard — Formerly Bimini Boatyard — Hosting Job Fair September 10 to 12
- Funky Buddha Brewery's Sweet Potato Casserole Is Out Today, Morning Wood Coming Next Week