Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a recap of what went down this week on Clean Plate:
- Bill Citara tells us you can actually find decent pinot, if you know where to look.
- Fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavored kisses.
- Enroll in charm school, burger-joint style.
- Bill showcases three more Keys eateries worth a visit.
- Riki lucks out and avoids food poisoning -- and a bad date -- at the Banana Boat.
- Creolina's move to Davie pumped up the value on big Creole plates.
- What's a pig without the squeal?
- Over 50 years of smoking barbecue in South Florida and still going strong.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Copperpoint Brewing, Big Bear Brewing Take 'Best Of' in Beer Tasting Championship
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Night + Day: Nine Best Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- Brgr Stop in Coconut Creek Serves Childhood Favorites, All Grown-Up