Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a recap of what went down this week on Clean Plate:
- Bill Citara tells us you can actually find decent pinot, if you know where to look.
- Fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavored kisses.
- Enroll in charm school, burger-joint style.
- Bill showcases three more Keys eateries worth a visit.
- Riki lucks out and avoids food poisoning -- and a bad date -- at the Banana Boat.
- Creolina's move to Davie pumped up the value on big Creole plates.
- What's a pig without the squeal?
- Over 50 years of smoking barbecue in South Florida and still going strong.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Q&A: Bravo's Below Deck Chef Ben Robinson Dishes on Strange Yacht Requests
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Seven Best Breakfast Spots in Palm Beach County
- South Florida Food & Drink Events for the Week: Bottle Releases, Oyster Tasting,...