Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Homemade arepas in just a few easy steps.
Corelino's Pizza opens in Lantana beach.
- A great milk shake is only a few steps away with these pictorial instructions.
- We go behind the line with a homeless chef.
- Here's the inside scoop on the closure of Soma Center's West Palm location.
- Our review this week is on Trata Greek Taverna on Las Olas.
- Now that Burger King has been bought, here are five helpful suggestions for the new owners.
- Here's how a drag queen throws a party. (And how she makes chow-chow.)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- A Restaurant in a Church: The Grill at Cavalry Chapel in Fort Lauderdale
- Peruvian and Japanese Fusion Restaurant SuViche Now Open in Fort Lauderdale