Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Raw clams from Tarks of Dania, new in 100 Favorite Dishes this week.
This week on the blog:
- Our 100 Favorite Dishes this week cover Chinese curry noodles, spicy rock shrimp, and a killer dolphin sandwich.
- $10 at Panaretto in Fort Lauderdale will get you an affordable Italian lunch.
- South Florida had a few James Beard Award entrants, and here are the winners.
- With Father's Day around the corner, here's an easy spinach dip to treat Dad to.
- Our review of Cabo Flats in Palm Beach Gardens puts the boozy Mexican joint to the test.
- Henry's new 490-calorie "spa menu" is worth a look.
- Get greasy at the inaugural Fort Lauderdale Burger Battle, coming in June.
- We look at three new summer brews from Vermont brewer Magic Hat.
- Yacht provisioner Grateful Palate relaunches as a complete restaurant and wine bar.
- Take a look at this happy-hour deal at Himmarshee Side Bar.
- Easy eats you can cook even in a bare-bones kitchen, thanks to the Crappy Kitchens Cookbook.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.