Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Raw clams from Tarks of Dania, new in 100 Favorite Dishes this week.
This week on the blog:
- Our 100 Favorite Dishes this week cover Chinese curry noodles, spicy rock shrimp, and a killer dolphin sandwich.
- $10 at Panaretto in Fort Lauderdale will get you an affordable Italian lunch.
- South Florida had a few James Beard Award entrants, and here are the winners.
- With Father's Day around the corner, here's an easy spinach dip to treat Dad to.
- Our review of Cabo Flats in Palm Beach Gardens puts the boozy Mexican joint to the test.
- Henry's new 490-calorie "spa menu" is worth a look.
- Get greasy at the inaugural Fort Lauderdale Burger Battle, coming in June.
- We look at three new summer brews from Vermont brewer Magic Hat.
- Yacht provisioner Grateful Palate relaunches as a complete restaurant and wine bar.
- Take a look at this happy-hour deal at Himmarshee Side Bar.
- Easy eats you can cook even in a bare-bones kitchen, thanks to the Crappy Kitchens Cookbook.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Bar Brawls Round Two: More Panty-Dropping, '20s Style
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Trader Joe's Davie Opens Friday, Fort Lauderdale Location Is Next
- Where (Else) to Score Pumpkin Drinks in South Florida