Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Two hungry dudes take on "the Appetite of the Beast" at Rock 'N' Roll Ribs.
What went down on the blog this week:
- This is what America is all about: Liberty and cheap wine for all.
- How to bake halibut so delicious and easy, a caveman could do it (damn you, Geico).
- Lindburger's is like a family cookout in the backyard, without your dad yelling obscenities at the dog.
- We dig into a bowl of Sunday gravy in this week's review.
- Charlie goes behind the line at Fort Lauderdale's Smith & Jones.
- Riki gets in on some hot, lingonberry action at IKEA.
- Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain debuts his BBQ joint Rock 'N' Roll Ribs, and we give you our first impressions.
- God help me, but I plan on eating this over the weekend.
- This beer could be the reason Saint Nick is always so damned jolly.
- We sneak a peek at a unique restaurant washroom and ask readers to tell us where we found it.
- Scott Rothstein strikes again, this time at Park Avenue BBQ in Boca Raton.
- Mmmm, gator-on-a-stick. Is it me, or did it just get all hillbilly in here?
- Meat in pie form: Is that pure genius or what?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.