Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a look back at this week on the blog:
- Garlic, fresh parsley, lemon, steak... does it get any better? (The answer is "no.")
- LOLA in Delray Beach is a damned fine time, both for eating and for people watching.
- Frozen cocktails and love are in the air in this week's Love Bites.
- This veggie burger from J. Alexander's may be one of the tastiest around.
- San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace might just be foodie heaven.
- The Miami Sound Machine is bumping into Hard Rock this spring.
- We give our first impressions of Todd English's latest, Wild Olives in Boca Raton.
- A behind-the-scenes interview with Havana Hideout owner Chrissy Benoit.
- You know him as Mr. Food -- Art Ginsburg sits down with Charlie for a one-on-one interview.
- This little bit of sumpin' sumpin' is one damned fine beer.
- A lot of restaurants came and went in 2009. Here's our complete rundown of openings and closings.
- We've got more than a few soup recipes to keep you warm in this winter cold. Start off with this simple bouillabaisse, and work your way up to meaty stew.
- We brave Asian dried plums so you don't have to in this week's I'm Eating What?!.
See you next week, folks.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.