Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Here's a look back at this week on the blog:
- Garlic, fresh parsley, lemon, steak... does it get any better? (The answer is "no.")
- LOLA in Delray Beach is a damned fine time, both for eating and for people watching.
- Frozen cocktails and love are in the air in this week's Love Bites.
- This veggie burger from J. Alexander's may be one of the tastiest around.
- San Francisco's Ferry Building Marketplace might just be foodie heaven.
- The Miami Sound Machine is bumping into Hard Rock this spring.
- We give our first impressions of Todd English's latest, Wild Olives in Boca Raton.
- A behind-the-scenes interview with Havana Hideout owner Chrissy Benoit.
- You know him as Mr. Food -- Art Ginsburg sits down with Charlie for a one-on-one interview.
- This little bit of sumpin' sumpin' is one damned fine beer.
- A lot of restaurants came and went in 2009. Here's our complete rundown of openings and closings.
- We've got more than a few soup recipes to keep you warm in this winter cold. Start off with this simple bouillabaisse, and work your way up to meaty stew.
- We brave Asian dried plums so you don't have to in this week's I'm Eating What?!.
See you next week, folks.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company