Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Here's a poor man's guide to snagging free food.
- St. Demetrios Flavors of Greece festival took place last weekend; here's a look.
- Deviled eggs are the new ultratrendy food stuff at local restaurants. What do you think? [Recipe]
- Burt Rappaport is one scheduled to open Deck 84 in Delray Beach next month.
- Also coming soon: Gulfstream Cafe in Jupiter.
- This week, we review four local German eateries where you can celebrate Oktoberfest.
- Restaurateur David Manero is getting in on the burger craze with BurgerFi in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
- Here's a pic of President Obama eating Cuban hamburgers in Miami.
- Is Greenbrier a restaurant or a strip club? Or both?
- The GreenMarket Pompano Beach is back this October 30.
- Village Tavern offers a cocktail for the cure. Here's a recipe.
- We go behind the line with Ambry German Restaurant's Hans Huber.
- Want more German food? Here are five more eateries to get your fix at.
- Our Beer of the Week: Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale.
- Here's a list of the restaurants that opened and closed in September.
- Soma Center Cafe is about to get tossed out on its behind.
- A Q&A with Lake Worth Food & Wine Experience winemeister Greg Rice. [Part 2]
- Get local at Market 17, opening next week in Fort Lauderdale.
- Horse and camel milk? What the hell are we eating?
- Check out the empanadas at Pal Rancho in Coral Springs.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company