Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Here's a poor man's guide to snagging free food.
- St. Demetrios Flavors of Greece festival took place last weekend; here's a look.
- Deviled eggs are the new ultratrendy food stuff at local restaurants. What do you think? [Recipe]
- Burt Rappaport is one scheduled to open Deck 84 in Delray Beach next month.
- Also coming soon: Gulfstream Cafe in Jupiter.
- This week, we review four local German eateries where you can celebrate Oktoberfest.
- Restaurateur David Manero is getting in on the burger craze with BurgerFi in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
- Here's a pic of President Obama eating Cuban hamburgers in Miami.
- Is Greenbrier a restaurant or a strip club? Or both?
- The GreenMarket Pompano Beach is back this October 30.
- Village Tavern offers a cocktail for the cure. Here's a recipe.
- We go behind the line with Ambry German Restaurant's Hans Huber.
- Want more German food? Here are five more eateries to get your fix at.
- Our Beer of the Week: Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale.
- Here's a list of the restaurants that opened and closed in September.
- Soma Center Cafe is about to get tossed out on its behind.
- A Q&A with Lake Worth Food & Wine Experience winemeister Greg Rice. [Part 2]
- Get local at Market 17, opening next week in Fort Lauderdale.
- Horse and camel milk? What the hell are we eating?
- Check out the empanadas at Pal Rancho in Coral Springs.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito