Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Sample authentic Korean comfort food at Myung Ga Tofu & Barbecue in Weston.
Here's a list of five foods we'd like to see more of in South Florida.
- Halloween is right around the corner; here are a few themed recipes to try out! [Cookies][Stuffed Meatloaf]
- Chiquita unveils a new salad wash that should keep those salmonella scares at bay.
- Steer clear of Whole Foods' burrito bar, unless you can't find a Chipotle.
- Radio jock Paul Castronovo dishes on his new Italian wine.
- Our review this week: Korean comfort food at Myung Ga Tofu & Barbecue in Weston.
- The Cookie Doctor strikes back with another Cookie Diet cookbook.
- Feel thirsty.. I mean, hungry? Try Restaurant Transylvania in Hollywood, if you dare. [Recipe]
- Grab an Argentinian empanada from Manny's Bakery.
- Raw Kitchen in West Palm Beach cooks with passion, but not with fire.
- Our Beer of the Week is Cigar City's coveted Humidor IPA, now available in South Florida.
- Be your own bartender thanks to O'Shea's Irish Pub's Draft Master table.
- Eat off the blue plate and save at Rack's Downtown Eatery & Tavern.
- Russian adjika is what we're eating this week.
- Help fight breast cancer and get your grub on too at RA Sushi.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.