Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
Sample authentic Korean comfort food at Myung Ga Tofu & Barbecue in Weston.
Here's a list of five foods we'd like to see more of in South Florida.
- Halloween is right around the corner; here are a few themed recipes to try out! [Cookies][Stuffed Meatloaf]
- Chiquita unveils a new salad wash that should keep those salmonella scares at bay.
- Steer clear of Whole Foods' burrito bar, unless you can't find a Chipotle.
- Radio jock Paul Castronovo dishes on his new Italian wine.
- Our review this week: Korean comfort food at Myung Ga Tofu & Barbecue in Weston.
- The Cookie Doctor strikes back with another Cookie Diet cookbook.
- Feel thirsty.. I mean, hungry? Try Restaurant Transylvania in Hollywood, if you dare. [Recipe]
- Grab an Argentinian empanada from Manny's Bakery.
- Raw Kitchen in West Palm Beach cooks with passion, but not with fire.
- Our Beer of the Week is Cigar City's coveted Humidor IPA, now available in South Florida.
- Be your own bartender thanks to O'Shea's Irish Pub's Draft Master table.
- Eat off the blue plate and save at Rack's Downtown Eatery & Tavern.
- Russian adjika is what we're eating this week.
- Help fight breast cancer and get your grub on too at RA Sushi.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.