Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
The huevos rancheros hit the spot at Bluejay's Cafe, reviewed this week in Dish.
Here are some tips to duplicate Scott Conant's $24/bottle tomato sauce, touted as the best in the world.
- Celebrate National Homebrew Day at BX Beer Depot this Saturday.
- Rack's Downtown Eatery is hosting a five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Rogue Beers.
- There's a new top chef at PGA National Resort.
- Take heart, veggie lovers: Sublime is hosting a cruelty-free Thanksgiving.
- This week in Dish, we review Bluejay's Cafe in Himmarshee Village.
- Attend Jazz Brunch at Michelle Bernstein's, and you get a day-pass to the Omphoy resort.
- An interview with Cookie Diet doctor Sanford Siegal.
- Here are five South Florida restaurants even renowned epicure Randy Moss wouldn't snub.
- Bimini Boatyard sold an obscene amount of seafood during last week's boat show.
- We look back at the restaurant openings and closings in October.
- Want to dine with your dog? Here are five dog-friendly restaurants to bring man's best friend.
- The first-ever craft beer reality show, Brew Masters, debuts this month on Discover Channel.
- The Gridiron Griller, John Offerdahl, hosts one helluva celebrity showdown in Weston.
- Sweet Greens Market moves into Palm Beach Gardens.
- Like strange drinks? Check out Kwas Chelbowy, if you dare.
- All-you-can-eat stone crab is good news for claw lovers.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.