Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- The huevos rancheros hit the spot at Bluejay's Cafe, reviewed this week in Dish.
Here are some tips to duplicate Scott Conant's $24/bottle tomato sauce, touted as the best in the world.
- Celebrate National Homebrew Day at BX Beer Depot this Saturday.
- Rack's Downtown Eatery is hosting a five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Rogue Beers.
- There's a new top chef at PGA National Resort.
- Take heart, veggie lovers: Sublime is hosting a cruelty-free Thanksgiving.
- This week in Dish, we review Bluejay's Cafe in Himmarshee Village.
- Attend Jazz Brunch at Michelle Bernstein's, and you get a day-pass to the Omphoy resort.
- An interview with Cookie Diet doctor Sanford Siegal.
- Here are five South Florida restaurants even renowned epicure Randy Moss wouldn't snub.
- Bimini Boatyard sold an obscene amount of seafood during last week's boat show.
- We look back at the restaurant openings and closings in October.
- Want to dine with your dog? Here are five dog-friendly restaurants to bring man's best friend.
- The first-ever craft beer reality show, Brew Masters, debuts this month on Discover Channel.
- The Gridiron Griller, John Offerdahl, hosts one helluva celebrity showdown in Weston.
- Sweet Greens Market moves into Palm Beach Gardens.
- Like strange drinks? Check out Kwas Chelbowy, if you dare.
- All-you-can-eat stone crab is good news for claw lovers.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Bar Brawls Round Two: More Panty-Dropping, '20s Style
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Trader Joe's Davie Opens Friday, Fort Lauderdale Location Is Next
- Where (Else) to Score Pumpkin Drinks in South Florida