Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
We reviewed Gulfstream Park's new authentic Italian restaurant Tonino Lamborghini this week in Dish.
This week on the blog:
- The Social Media Beer Tasting gathered last Saturday to talk about how to get more craft beer into your hands.
- You can get a home-style lunch for under $10 at La Granja.
- We wrapped up our 100 Favorite Dishes this week with entries from 3030 Ocean, Pistache, Lola's on Harrison, and Eduardo de San Angel.
- Tired of the same old restaurant plates? Here are Ten Dishes We'd Like to See 86'd.
- The Costa Rican specialty gallo pinto is a great way to use leftover rice and beans.
- Our review this week is on authentic Italian eatery Tonino Lamborghini's Caffe Corsa in Gulstream Park.
- Charlie delves into an underground restaurant in Fort Lauderdale and tells the tale in two parts.
- Copa Del Rey is Cheap Wine fit for a king.
- Thirsting for a good happy hour? Try out Champps Americana.
- Summer beer is here, and this one from Southern Tier is a real quencher.
- Greek restaurant(s) Ouzo Blue goes bye-bye.
- Baba gannouj from a can? Yep. We tried it.
- Chef Dean James Max of 3030 Ocean sits down with us for a one-on-one interview.
- Some really cool events are kicking into town this weekend, like an eating contest starring competitive eater "Furious" Pete Czerwinski and $1 Days at Charm City Burgers.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Valentine's Day 2016 Dinners in Broward and Palm Beach
Thu., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Sat., Feb. 27, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 28, 7:00pm
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Mardi Gras Bar Crawl, Food Truck...
- #FloridaBeerFriday: A-10 Hophog Red IPA From Copperpoint Brewing Company