Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Five kitchen gadgets you simply have to have!
- The grand opening of the Funky Buddha Brewery last weekend was a huge hit.
- Chow gives its 13 most influential food personas of 2010.
- This week in Dish, we review East Coast BBQ, a barbecue joint that melds tradition with innovation.
- Eat a three-course lunch at the Art Institute for just $12.99.
- Local chef Steve Martorano sues an imitator.
- We go behind the line with Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia. [Part 1][Part 2][Recipe]
- Darrin Swank of Swank Farms chats with Charlie about local produce. [Recipe]
- The dos and don'ts of dine-and-dash.
- Win a day with a pro chef courtesy of Sara Lee.
- Here are some of the best Dine Out Lauderdale menus to try, now through November 11.
- Get ready for WoBtoberfest at World of Beer.
- What's the difference between pork shoulder, picnic ham, and Boston butt?
- Reef Rd changes hands, and "doesn't suck anymore" according to the press release.
- Riki Altman eats another funky piece of produce for your enjoyment.
- Help out our servicemen and women at Neighborhood Sports Bar and Grill.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.