Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
These potato skins from Gratify were featured in our first impressions of the joint this week.
This week on the blog:
- We go behind the line with that classic fondue place, the Melting Pot.
- Passover is easy with this matzo ball soup recipe.
- This week, 100 Favorite Dishes covers coco bread, gator fritters, and rock shrimp from an Iron Chef.
- California Burger makes creamy shakes and hand-cut fries in Fort Lauderdale.
- Our review this week is on cute little French bistro Le Patio in Wilton Manors.
- Sprinkles rises like a phoenix from the ashes. Let's hope the ice cream doesn't melt.
- How do organic produce clubs stack against the supermarket? We sample both to find out. (And here's the story behind the club!)
- Caffe Corsa at Gulfstream park merges fast cars and authentic Italian.
- Le Tub's general manager gives us the lowdown on his burgers and the restaurant's infamous service.
- Prickly pear is in season -- and easy to eat with these tips.
- Check out the Blues, Brews, and BBQ at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek this Saturday.
- The Bock is back, baby! Shiner Bock Bohemian Black is a full-favored lager and our Beer of the Week.
- We give you our first impressions on Gratify American Gastropub.
- Two Thirds Restaurant from the Falcon House pops up in Delray Beach.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.