Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
These potato skins from Gratify were featured in our first impressions of the joint this week.
This week on the blog:
- We go behind the line with that classic fondue place, the Melting Pot.
- Passover is easy with this matzo ball soup recipe.
- This week, 100 Favorite Dishes covers coco bread, gator fritters, and rock shrimp from an Iron Chef.
- California Burger makes creamy shakes and hand-cut fries in Fort Lauderdale.
- Our review this week is on cute little French bistro Le Patio in Wilton Manors.
- Sprinkles rises like a phoenix from the ashes. Let's hope the ice cream doesn't melt.
- How do organic produce clubs stack against the supermarket? We sample both to find out. (And here's the story behind the club!)
- Caffe Corsa at Gulfstream park merges fast cars and authentic Italian.
- Le Tub's general manager gives us the lowdown on his burgers and the restaurant's infamous service.
- Prickly pear is in season -- and easy to eat with these tips.
- Check out the Blues, Brews, and BBQ at the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek this Saturday.
- The Bock is back, baby! Shiner Bock Bohemian Black is a full-favored lager and our Beer of the Week.
- We give you our first impressions on Gratify American Gastropub.
- Two Thirds Restaurant from the Falcon House pops up in Delray Beach.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Taste Haitian Home Cooking at Piman Cafe in Fort Lauderdale
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- Myschyf Hemp Liqueur Is Not Marijuana, but It's Straight Out of Florida
- The First Beers Brewed by 12 of South Florida's Best Breweries