Doggy Bag: This Week in Charlie
New Times Pairings is coming in September, and we're asking you what local restaurants you'd like to see there.
- A chef embroiled in legal troubles, asking for help on Craigslist? Name that local toque.
- East Coast Barbecue uses high-tech smokers to turn out slow and low Southern cooking.
- Read an interview with New Times Editor Eric Barton on the South Florida Food and Wine Blog.
- Hear us out: A cheeseburger smoothie is really not that bad. Actually, it's good. Honest!
- Six customers that love to terrorize the crap out of restaurants.
- This week in Dish, we review the Living Room, a cozy, home-style pub in Boynton Beach.
- Korean fusion is all the rage -- here are five local joints to sample the authentic goods.
- Sick of Krab and "Kobe"? Check out these five common restaurant bait-and-switch tactics.
- Eat light and easy this summer with this orzo pasta salad recipe.
- Take a gander at what Dean Max is cooking up for this year's Great American Seafood Festival.
- Pizza Rustica wants you to take a hit off its beer
- A remodeled Neighborhood Sports Bar & Grill hits Boca.
- Here's a little 101 on Beer Mixology, the art of making cocktails with beer.
- Happy hour at Bru's Room still delivers.
- Terrine de veau -- it's how the French say meat loaf.
- Tarpon Bend celebrates 11 crazy years in Fort Lauderdale with a blow-out luau.
- Get your cheese curd on!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Florida Beer: Hop of the Muffin From Bangin' Banjo Brewery
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Pizzacraft Opens Today in Fort Lauderdale's Himmarshee Village
- Bartender Brawls: Round One Rocks Max's Social House