This week on the blog:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- We recap the Burger Battle in two posts -- the best, and the worst.
- Our custom chocolate bar from Chocomize arrived this week, and it was everything we had hoped for.
- To go with all the burgers, we sip some milk shakes at WPB's Relish.
- Dine Out for the Gulf is trying to raise money and awareness in the wake of the oil spill.
- You'll find only fresh food at Palm Beach's Vagabondi.
- Stop into Humpy's Pizza on Tuesday nights for a slice and free legal advice.
- Speaking of free and pizza, Tucci's in Boca is giving away food during the World Cup Games.
- Anthony Bourdain's new book hit this week. You can catch him at the end of the month when he appears at Books & Books in Coral Gables.
- New taco joint El Agave Azul makes excellent tacos de trompo in Davie.
- Cottonwood Creek is another cheap wine that won't let you down.
- Need cheap drinks and eats? Try happy hour at Zed451.
- More discounted, multicourse meals are on offer during Palm Beach Restaurant Summer.
- Here are five beers we'd want to drink every day of the week.
- Best-selling vegan chef Tal Ronnen chats one-on-one with Charlie.
- Cooking with Spanish chorizo sausage can yield some wicked results.
- Love boba tea? Make it at home with WuFuYuan tapioca pearls.
- Food writer Mark Bittman visits a South Florida restaurant and comes up with a list of critiques other restaurants should learn from.