East End Brasserie to Open at Atlantic Resort & Spa
East End Brasserie to open at the Atlantic Resort & Spa.
The Atlantic Resort & Spa
East End Brasserie is set to open on the ground floor of the Atlantic Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale on October 27.
Executive Chef Steven Zobel, formerly of New York City's Triomphe, promises to "introduce a taste of France and the relaxed vibe of the Côte d'Azur to the Fort Lauderdale market." Zobel added, "This is an amazing city, and we're excited to contribute to its rising culinary diversity."
The menu combines hearty Provençal dishes, a full raw bar, and an
artesanal cheese cart, with moderately priced bistro fare. Menu items
Jambon de Bayonne with Gruyère, Dijon mustard on a pressed baguette
- Pan-roasted sea scallops with porcini mushroom butter and shaved fois gras
- Pan-roasted chicken breast and thigh with artichokes, jalapeño, bacon, garlic, and tomato cream
Mustard crusted pompano with braised white beans and escarole
- Pappardelle noodles with duck confit, pearl onions, veal jus, and Parmesan
- Prince Edward Island mussels braised with white wine served with house fries
- Classic steak frites served with lemon caper butter or béarnaise sauce
The interior will feature red leather banquettes, bentwood
chairs, and white carrera marble table tops. Floor-to-ceiling windows
offer natural lighting and ocean views.
East End Brasserie will be open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- PGA National Resort Craft Beer Bash Saturday, August 8: Ommegang, Coppertail, Avery,...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Favorite Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwich From Greenwood BBQ in Lighthouse Point
- July 2015 Broward and Palm Beach Restaurant Openings and Closings