East End Brasserie is set to open on the ground floor of the Atlantic Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale on October 27.
Executive Chef Steven Zobel, formerly of New York City's Triomphe, promises to "introduce a taste of France and the relaxed vibe of the Côte d'Azur to the Fort Lauderdale market." Zobel added, "This is an amazing city, and we're excited to contribute to its rising culinary diversity."
The menu combines hearty Provençal dishes, a full raw bar, and an
artesanal cheese cart, with moderately priced bistro fare. Menu items
Jambon de Bayonne with Gruyère, Dijon mustard on a pressed baguette
- Pan-roasted sea scallops with porcini mushroom butter and shaved fois gras
- Pan-roasted chicken breast and thigh with artichokes, jalapeño, bacon, garlic, and tomato cream
Mustard crusted pompano with braised white beans and escarole
- Pappardelle noodles with duck confit, pearl onions, veal jus, and Parmesan
- Prince Edward Island mussels braised with white wine served with house fries
- Classic steak frites served with lemon caper butter or béarnaise sauce
The interior will feature red leather banquettes, bentwood
chairs, and white carrera marble table tops. Floor-to-ceiling windows
offer natural lighting and ocean views.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
East End Brasserie will be open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB