Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Here's a little diatribe on why now, more than ever, it's important for journos to stick to the SPJ Code of Ethics.
- The Burger Beast braves the new Taco Bell cantina tacos. Authentic Mex at a drive-through or pure marketing swill? Pics inside.
- Worstpizza.com finds its muse in Anna's Kitchen Pizza in Boca Raton. Who's up for a slice?
- Mango&Lime does some food truck hunting and finds the new Jefe's Original Fish Taco and Burger, whose slogan is "Vatos making tacos."
- There's been a shake-up at DeVito South Beach. [Via Eater]
- This Chowhound thread is a great source of insight into Miami Spice.
The Chowfather offers his own take on Miami Spice as well.
- If you want to try out lunch from aspiring young chefs, the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale's Chef's Palate restaurant has a three-course lunch for only $12.99. Sounds good too.
- Wok Star Eleanor Hoh is holding another class at the end of August.
- Dos Beerigos is drinking a week's worth of homebrew from Simply Beer and reporting on it.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- LauderAle Celebrated One-Year Anniversary With New Brews (Photos)
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: National Lasagna Day, Food Trucks,...
- Savor Our City Expands Culinary Food Tours Into Wilton Manors