Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Here's a little diatribe on why now, more than ever, it's important for journos to stick to the SPJ Code of Ethics.
- The Burger Beast braves the new Taco Bell cantina tacos. Authentic Mex at a drive-through or pure marketing swill? Pics inside.
- Worstpizza.com finds its muse in Anna's Kitchen Pizza in Boca Raton. Who's up for a slice?
- Mango&Lime does some food truck hunting and finds the new Jefe's Original Fish Taco and Burger, whose slogan is "Vatos making tacos."
- There's been a shake-up at DeVito South Beach. [Via Eater]
- This Chowhound thread is a great source of insight into Miami Spice.
The Chowfather offers his own take on Miami Spice as well.
- If you want to try out lunch from aspiring young chefs, the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale's Chef's Palate restaurant has a three-course lunch for only $12.99. Sounds good too.
- Wok Star Eleanor Hoh is holding another class at the end of August.
- Dos Beerigos is drinking a week's worth of homebrew from Simply Beer and reporting on it.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.