Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Jan Norris grabs some tips from Art Ginsberg, AKA Mr. Food, on how to make a great brisket.
- South Florida Beer Blog hips us to the Beer Snob Pub Crawl, a beerventure conducted on bicycle.
- Cake Wrecks riffs on goodbye cakes.
- Eat Me Daily explores the wonders of this highly edible cheap cut, the Tri-Tip.
- You've heard of feeding cows beer, but red wine? Leave it to Canada.
- LA Weekly food writer Jonathan Gold takes a guest spot in the LA Times to rally for food trucks.
- Sister paper the SF Weekly rates the best Oktoberfest beers.
- The FDA may finally place limits on antibiotics used on farm animals, according to the New York Times.
- The New Yorker tells the tale of a 117-year-old piece of cheese.
- Slashfood gives us the dirty dozen list of don't-eat seafood.
- To follow that up, Whole Foods is placing "Avoid" labels on any seafood it carries that's not ethical and promises to have those fish gone from stores by Earth Day 2011. Crazy.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.