Eating Around the Blog-o-sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- A local beer blog called Beer Review Dude interviews Holy Mackerel owner Bob Gordash at last week's tasting event at World of Beer.
- Worst Pizza will host another pizza tweetup on September 27 at Sicilian Oven in Coral Springs.
- Also at Worst Pizza, pizza expert Lapp gives a scathing critique of the service issues at South Florida restaurants.
- Gourmet is back: The former magazine relaunches as an iPhone app.
- The Washington Post runs down all the pumpkin beers out there and tells you which ones are worth your attention.
- Dine Out Fort Lauderdale is right around the corner, and this year's participating restaurants include Himmarshee Bar & Grill, Cafe Vico, SoLita, 3030 Ocean, and Trina.
- Check out the top beer drinkers list at World of Beer: Number 1, Burke Villar, has sampled 280 beers already! That's in just over two months!
- The story of one couple's stellar home garden - really interesting read!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.