Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Anthony Bourdain dishes on his blog about the 100th episode of No Reservations, which aired Monday night and featured Paris.
- Michael Ruhlman, food writer and good buddy of Bourdain's, announces that his book Ratio is now out in paperback.
- Slashfood does a blind taste test comparing KFC to Popeye's.
- Orangette gives an arty, pictorial retrospective on summer.
- Consumer Reports survey says: The worst burger in America hails from the Golden Arches.
- Grownup milk shakes are making a comeback. (Find them locally at Gratify.)
- The Burger Beast eats at Nacho Bizness food truck in Fort Lauderdale.
- Shop-O-Matic has a code to save you 80 percent on restaurant.com.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Copperpoint Brewing, Big Bear Brewing Take 'Best Of' In Beer Tasting Championship
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Night + Day: Nine Best Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- Brgr Stop in Coconut Creek Serves Childhood Favorites, All Grown-Up