Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- Anthony Bourdain dishes on his blog about the 100th episode of No Reservations, which aired Monday night and featured Paris.
- Michael Ruhlman, food writer and good buddy of Bourdain's, announces that his book Ratio is now out in paperback.
- Slashfood does a blind taste test comparing KFC to Popeye's.
- Orangette gives an arty, pictorial retrospective on summer.
- Consumer Reports survey says: The worst burger in America hails from the Golden Arches.
- Grownup milk shakes are making a comeback. (Find them locally at Gratify.)
- The Burger Beast eats at Nacho Bizness food truck in Fort Lauderdale.
- Shop-O-Matic has a code to save you 80 percent on restaurant.com.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Win Free Chick-fil-A for a Year at Deerfield Beach Location's Grand Opening September 9
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Indian Cuisine, Late Nights, and...
- Florida Beer: Trapeze Monk Belgian Style Wit From Big Top Brewing Company