Eating Around the Blog-o-sphere
Got an interesting post or bit of news to share? Email it to Charlie and we'll include it in Eating Around the Blog-o-Sphere.
- All Purpose Dark laments the loss of Jonathan Eismann's Fin.
- Kimchi everywhere! Wok Star Eleanor Hoh spells out how to make the Korean staple easily at home.
- The Meatist details what mechanically separated chicken -- the stuff that makes up your McNuggets -- looks like.
- Burgers By the Beach visits Cheeseburgers and More in Jupiter.
- Chadzilla dishes on a food truck battle going down October 23 at Deering Estate.
- A critique of Miami's underground Cobaya dinners posted on Short Order had a number of food bloggers issuing prompt response, including this one from Food For Thought's Frodnesor.
- Chef Bobby Flay is making an appearance in Pembroke Pines on October 20.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.