Eating Chicken Wings, Squirrel, and Wu Tang Clams
Happy day after Super Bowl. Yesterday, the country ate 1.25 million chicken wings. Today, it's wing sauce and blue cheese smoothies. Read on for today's food-related links.
1. The National Restaurant Association projects that
restaurant sales will grow by 3.5 percent in 2012, with two out of five
consumers reporting they're not going out to eat as often as they'd
2. The practice of eating squirrel is alive and well in the South.
More after the jump.
3. Serving Pone, Thugs, & Hominy or Wu Tang Clams: Will a Bon Rappetite franchise come to Florida?
4. Taco Bell breakfast debut: Do not eat this "slimy disk of horror."
5. Make your own Thin Mints and other Girl Scout Cookies.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Eat Your Way Through Presidents' Day With Five Different Brunches
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: After Dark Food Market, Fresh Fest,...
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Summadayze IPA From Darwin Brewing