If you've always wanted to know more about wine and are looking for something to do this evening, look no more.
The Best Cellar in Wilton Manors is hosting an educational winetasting tonight, January 14, from 8 to 10 p.m.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
For $15 (about the price of a movie and a small popcorn), you'll have the opportunity to taste and learn about almost a dozen wines including:
- E & E Black Pepper Shiraz 2003 Australia
- Hanna Bismark Ranch Cabernet 2006
- Peneley's Cabernet "Phoenix" 2009 Australia
- Hedges Cabenet 2008 Washington
- Aramis Cabernet 2005 Australia
- Flinders Bay "Mayflower" 2007 Margaret River
- Flinders Bay Margaret River Shiraz 2006
- Greenhough Pinot Noir New Zealand 2006
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Sauvignon Blanc 2008
The winetasting also includes a champagne reception, plus bonus wines thrown in. For reservations, call 954-630-8020.