Educational Winetasting Experience at the Best Cellar
Toast to a good time at The Best Cellar Wine Bar
If you've always wanted to know more about wine and are looking for something to do this evening, look no more.
The Best Cellar in Wilton Manors is hosting an educational winetasting tonight, January 14, from 8 to 10 p.m.
For $15 (about the price of a movie and a small popcorn), you'll have the opportunity to taste and learn about almost a dozen wines including:
- E & E Black Pepper Shiraz 2003 Australia
- Hanna Bismark Ranch Cabernet 2006
- Peneley's Cabernet "Phoenix" 2009 Australia
- Hedges Cabenet 2008 Washington
- Aramis Cabernet 2005 Australia
- Flinders Bay "Mayflower" 2007 Margaret River
- Flinders Bay Margaret River Shiraz 2006
- Greenhough Pinot Noir New Zealand 2006
- Santa Rita Medalla Real Sauvignon Blanc 2008
The winetasting also includes a champagne reception, plus bonus wines thrown in. For reservations, call 954-630-8020.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company