Five Summer Wines for Cougars
2. Rombauer Chardonnay. Here's a relatively pricey, oaky Chardonnay for sugar mommas and rich bitches who choose wines like their men: big. (Tie: Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. It's for cougars who consider CVS the local wine shop and -- like those lovable flannel-wearing hipsters -- are nostalgic for all things retro: in particular, their '90s heyday.)
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito