Five Things to Do With Cookie Dough Flavored Vodka
A classy 5:00 happy hour
Since it's the weekend and we usually break out the booze around now, we thought we'd help out a New Timesian who has been gifted cookie dough flavored vodka from Pinnacle. The brand is the Baskin Robbins, nay, the Swisher Sweets of vodka, with these ridiculous flavors:
Apple, Atomic Hots, Banana,
Berry, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Cake, Cherry, Cherry Lemonade, Cherry
Whipped, Chocolate, Chocolate Whipped, Citrus, Coconut, Cookie Dough,
Cotton Candy, Grape, Gummy, Kiwi-Strawberry, Le Double Espresso, Mango,
Marshmallow, Orange, Orange Whipped, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry,
Root Beer, Tropical Punch, Vanilla, Whipped Cream, and Whipped Key Lime
"They're basically trying to make vodka palatable to a young girl," said a co-worker of the aggressive dose of fake vanilla extract. Rather than toss the bottle, we came up with these five uses:
5) Spike a milkshake with it.
4) One up The Dude with a Cookie Dough White Russian.
3) Spike your Starbucks Frappuccino.
2) Get meta and dunk chocolate chip cookies in a glass of it.
1) Make your own deconstructed Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough drizzled over chocolate chip ice cream.
Have other suggestions for these or the other Pinnacle flavored vodkas? It's Friday, after all. We're looking for creative ways to get drunk.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Copperpoint Brewing, Big Bear Brewing Take 'Best Of' in Beer Tasting Championship
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Night + Day: Nine Best Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- Brgr Stop in Coconut Creek Serves Childhood Favorites, All Grown-Up