Five Ways to Play With Your Wiener
Like mom always says...be sure to wrap your weiner.
We've managed to go without mentioning Anthony Weiner and all the wiener jokes that go with him... until now.
We figure if the president can mention Weiner, we can too. Unlike POTUS, we're not calling for the congressman's resignation; we're trying to help him out. We've compiled five ways to play with your wiener that both Democrats and Republicans can agree are delicious and scandal-free.
5. This hot dog octopus is made by cutting tentacles into your wiener with a knife before boiling. The hot dog tentacles will coil when cooked.
4. Roll cooked pieces of hot dogs into sushi rice and seaweed to make these hot dog sushi rolls. Mix wasabi and mustard together for a dipping sauce.
3. Roll canned croissant or dinner roll dough around a hot dog to "mummify" it, then bake to make these little mummy hot dogs.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day