Florida Restaurants Named in OpenTable's Top 100: Rocco's Tacos Celebrates With Free Chips and Salsa
OpenTable, an online restaurant reservation and rating site, has named its Top 100 restaurants in the United States, with Florida taking an impressive third place for number of state winners (first and second place were California and New York, respectively).
Restaurants were chosen based on nearly 5 million restaurant reviews of more than 12,000 restaurants in the United States and Washington, D.C. The reviews, written by OpenTable users between March 1, 2011, and February 29, 2012, were tabulated and the winners announced last week.
Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar was a two-time winner in the restaurant competition, with two of its four South Florida locations getting a nod for their guacamole, margaritas, and mariachis. Both Rocco's Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale locations made the top 100 list. As a celebratory thank you, diners at all Rocco's Tacos locations can receive a free order of chips and salsa for the table (a $6 value) just by mentioning the OpenTable awards now through April 30. And yes -- the offer is good at the bar too.
Here's a complete list of the Florida restaurants named in OpenTable's Top 100:
- Buccan (Palm Beach)
- Mr. Chow (Miami Beach)
- Meat Market (Miami Beach)
- Nobu (Miami Beach)
- The Office (Delray Beach)
- Prato (Winter Park)
- Prime Italian (Miami Beach)
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar (Fort Lauderdale)
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar (Boca Raton)
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill (Miami)
- Sushi Samba Dromo (Miami Beach)
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar (Miami Beach)
- YOLO (Fort Lauderdale)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Last Chance to Save on New Times' Beerfest: The Full List of Brewerys
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead