Foo Fighters 2011 Tour Rider: "Don't Forget the Bacon"
Stale croissants are NOT rock and roll.
- "French" pastries are not an acceptable substitute for a real breakfast prominently featuring bacon.
- Seriously; don't forget the damned bacon.
- Bagged salad mixed with mayo does not a "good salad" make.
- Dave Grohl and co. really, really dislike something repeatedly referenced only as "Promoter Pasta." Those of us who function outside of the rock star world can only surmise P.P. constitutes mushy macaroni served out of the promoter's cupped hands.
- Cartoon critters from Disney films do not make for acceptable salad toppings.
- Meat = good. Sweaty meat = bad.
- Off-brand soda served with shitty ice = very, very bad. Not as offensive as Promoter Pasta (which is liable to lead to hockey riots to rival Vancouver's recent post-loss hiccup) but bad none the less.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day