Foo Fighters 2011 Tour Rider: "Don't Forget the Bacon"
Stale croissants are NOT rock and roll.
- "French" pastries are not an acceptable substitute for a real breakfast prominently featuring bacon.
- Seriously; don't forget the damned bacon.
- Bagged salad mixed with mayo does not a "good salad" make.
- Dave Grohl and co. really, really dislike something repeatedly referenced only as "Promoter Pasta." Those of us who function outside of the rock star world can only surmise P.P. constitutes mushy macaroni served out of the promoter's cupped hands.
- Cartoon critters from Disney films do not make for acceptable salad toppings.
- Meat = good. Sweaty meat = bad.
- Off-brand soda served with shitty ice = very, very bad. Not as offensive as Promoter Pasta (which is liable to lead to hockey riots to rival Vancouver's recent post-loss hiccup) but bad none the less.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.