Food Events on the Radar
Chef Gordon Ramsay duking it out with Anna Vincenzo's owner Concetta Menna.
• Last year, three South Florida restaurants were chosen to be a part of Fox's reality TV series Kitchen Nightmares, with host Gordon Ramsay. The second of those episodes is airing tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox. It's on Anna Vincenzo's, an Italian eatery and pizzeria in Boca Raton. From the looks of the trailer, it's certain to be a dramatic (read: maudlin) hour of television. You can watch it at the live watch party at Anna Vincenzo's, and see how the staff reacts to Ramsay's renowned "creative editing" in person. Reservations are being taken as early as 6 p.m., so get your seat if you want to watch it in the same spot all the magic went down. Call 561-362-8990.
• The Original New Times Beerfest is fast approaching. Do you have your tickets yet?
The new and improved VIP experience going down in the Museum of
Discovery and Science should be worth the price of entry alone.
Hundreds of craft beers and plenty of food, too. It all goes down on
April 17 starting at 7 p.m. in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
• Looking for a place to celebrate Passover? Try the Pavilion Grille
in Boca Raton. From March 30 to April 3, the eatery will be serving a
traditional Passover menu that includes tax and tip for $35. You'll get
a glass of house wine, matzo ball soup, salad, and a choice of beef
brisket, roasted chicken, or salmon fillet with orange beurre blanc,
plus dessert and coffee. Call 561-912-0000 for reservations and more
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Delray's Chef vs. Chef Week 12: The Tongues, They Were A-Wagging
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Max's Social House Announces Bartenders Participating in "Bar Brawls" Competition
- McDonald's Announces All-Day Breakfast Starting October 6