Food Truck Invasion Tonight in Hollywood: Here's Your Truck Rundown
Try a frita tonight at Arts Park.
Almost two dozen food trucks will hit Arts Park in Hollywood's Young Circle this evening and every Monday evening. From 5:30 - 10 p.m., trucks will be street food ranging from wings to cupcakes. Here's a rundown of the trucks serving dinner tonight, so you can plan ahead.
- Churro Mania - Churros, plain or filled with chocolate, guava, or dulce de leche.
- Cuban Cube - Cuban cuisine from Islas Canarias restaurant.
- Daddy's Grill - Pinchos, burgers and sandwiches with a Latin flavor.
- Dim Ssam a Gogo - Asian-fusion cuisine from Sakaya Kitchen restaurant.
- The Fish Box - Fresh seafood (including lobster) from La Camaronera restaurant.
- The Frita Man - Latin style burgers (fritas).
- The Flying Saucer - Wings, sandwiches and cheese steaks, featuring a variety of house made sauces.
- Grill Master Cafe - Burgers, mojito wraps, funnel cakes, chipstix (fried coiled potatoes).
- Jefe's Original Fish Taco - California style fish tacos, burgers.
- Latin House - Flattons, burgers - all oversized. Combo meals available.
- Mangia Mia - Meatballs, veggie balls, fowl balls. Balls on bread or in bowls.
- The MexZican Gourmet - Chef Ze Carlos Jimenez brings authentic Mexican to a truck.
- Miso Hungry - Asian Miso Boxes in beef, veggie, curry chicken and Chinese chicken.
- Mr. Good Stuff - Venezuelian lunas (hand made arepas stuffed with slow cooked meat).
- Ms. Cheezious - Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Nacho Bizness - Fusion tacos and oversized burritos.
- Nacho Mama's - Gourmet Mexican grill.
- Purple People Eatery - Mac n' Jack, tacos, bison burgers, sweet potato jojo's all get together at this monster-themed truck.
- The Rolling Stove - Char grilled burgers, jerk chicken and Captain Crunch battered chicken.
- Slow Food Truck - Slow cooked creations.
- Sugar Rush - Cupcakes, shakes, cake n' shakes.
- Sugar Yummy Mama - Cupcakes, cake pops and other sweet treats.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Last Chance to Save on New Times' Beerfest: The Full List of Brewerys
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead