Almost two dozen food trucks will hit Arts Park in Hollywood's Young Circle this evening and every Monday evening. From 5:30 - 10 p.m., trucks will be street food ranging from wings to cupcakes. Here's a rundown of the trucks serving dinner tonight, so you can plan ahead.
- Churro Mania - Churros, plain or filled with chocolate, guava, or dulce de leche.
- Cuban Cube - Cuban cuisine from Islas Canarias restaurant.
- Daddy's Grill - Pinchos, burgers and sandwiches with a Latin flavor.
- Dim Ssam a Gogo - Asian-fusion cuisine from Sakaya Kitchen restaurant.
- The Fish Box - Fresh seafood (including lobster) from La Camaronera restaurant.
- The Frita Man - Latin style burgers (fritas).
- The Flying Saucer - Wings, sandwiches and cheese steaks, featuring a variety of house made sauces.
- Grill Master Cafe - Burgers, mojito wraps, funnel cakes, chipstix (fried coiled potatoes).
- Jefe's Original Fish Taco - California style fish tacos, burgers.
- Latin House - Flattons, burgers - all oversized. Combo meals available.
- Mangia Mia - Meatballs, veggie balls, fowl balls. Balls on bread or in bowls.
- The MexZican Gourmet - Chef Ze Carlos Jimenez brings authentic Mexican to a truck.
- Miso Hungry - Asian Miso Boxes in beef, veggie, curry chicken and Chinese chicken.
- Mr. Good Stuff - Venezuelian lunas (hand made arepas stuffed with slow cooked meat).
- Ms. Cheezious - Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Nacho Bizness - Fusion tacos and oversized burritos.
- Nacho Mama's - Gourmet Mexican grill.
- Purple People Eatery - Mac n' Jack, tacos, bison burgers, sweet potato jojo's all get together at this monster-themed truck.
- The Rolling Stove - Char grilled burgers, jerk chicken and Captain Crunch battered chicken.
- Slow Food Truck - Slow cooked creations.
- Sugar Rush - Cupcakes, shakes, cake n' shakes.
- Sugar Yummy Mama - Cupcakes, cake pops and other sweet treats.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.