Food, Wine and Old Things at Evening on Antique Row in West Palm Beach
Moorcroft Art Deco Vase, ltd. ed.
Stroll along West Palm Beach's Antique Row - a street of 40-plus shops - sip wine and get samples from area restaurants in the 16th Annual Evening on Antique Row.
It's a charitable night out - money raised goes to the Young Friends of the Historical Society. Shops stay open for sales, and put out nibbles of their own, while tents in the closed-off street showcase small plates from local restaurants.
To continue the festivities, the group moves to Palm Beach Motor Cars on Dixie north of Belvedere Road for the After Party.
Evening on Antique Row
- When: 6-9 p.m., Friday, March 5
- Where: 3300 to 3900 blocks of South Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach
Cost: $55 for Evening on Antique Row; $100 includes Evening on Antique Row and After Party
- For tickets and information: Call 561-832-4164, ext. 0; historicalsocietypbc.org - click on events.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Q&A: Bravo's Below Deck Chef Ben Robinson Dishes on Strange Yacht Requests
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Seven Best Breakfast Spots in Palm Beach County
- South Florida Food & Drink Events for the Week: Bottle Releases, Oyster Tasting,...