Free Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme Tamarac Grand Opening
Tamarac has something hot and sweet to look forward to when Krispy Kreme opens this Wednesday, November 14.
The bakery/doughnut shop turns on its "hot light" at 6 a.m. Wednesday at Sunshine Plaza (4299 West Commercial Boulevard). Make plans to get there early for some great giveaways.
- The first customer in the store and at the drive-thru window
will each receive one dozen free glazed doughnuts every week for a year.
- Customers two - 99 will receive one dozen free glazed doughnuts for a year.
- The first 100 customers in line will receive a commemorative t-shirt.
2,000 square foot store will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
and will serve over a dozen varieties of treats (including the iconic
glazed). Coffee, espresso, oatmeal, and bagels will also be offered.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Delray's Chef vs. Chef Week 12: The Tongues, They Were A-Wagging
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Max's Social House Announces Bartenders Participating in "Bar Brawls" Competition
- McDonald's Announces All-Day Breakfast Starting October 6