Free Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme Tamarac Grand Opening
Tamarac has something hot and sweet to look forward to when Krispy Kreme opens this Wednesday, November 14.
The bakery/doughnut shop turns on its "hot light" at 6 a.m. Wednesday at Sunshine Plaza (4299 West Commercial Boulevard). Make plans to get there early for some great giveaways.
- The first customer in the store and at the drive-thru window
will each receive one dozen free glazed doughnuts every week for a year.
- Customers two - 99 will receive one dozen free glazed doughnuts for a year.
- The first 100 customers in line will receive a commemorative t-shirt.
2,000 square foot store will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
and will serve over a dozen varieties of treats (including the iconic
glazed). Coffee, espresso, oatmeal, and bagels will also be offered.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Your Guide to Pumpkin Patches in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- Night + Day: Ten Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- SuViche Blends Asian and Peruvian Cuisine for American Palates