Free Kid's Meal for a Kid's Book at LongHorn Steakhouse Today
Depending on which school your kids attend, it may or may not be spring break. If it is, you know that weeklong reprieve for little Sally can stack up on your wallet. And probably your patience -- but that's another story.
To celebrate International Children's Book Day, all LongHorn Steakhouse locations are inviting families to participate in Give a Book, Get a Free Steakhouse Kid's Meal today. Details after the jump.
- Five Things to Do With Leftover Easter Eggs
- Smash Burger Giving Heat Fans Free Burgers Today and Every Day Following a Win
- Mojo Donuts in Pembroke Pines: We Eat a Dozen in a Minute (Photos)
To participate, families must bring one children's book suitable for ages 5 to 12 to any LongHorn Steakhouse. In return, guests can get one free kid's meal with the purchase of an adult entrée.
The books will be donated to local Boys & Girls clubs throughout the country to add to their libraries. LongHorn supports the club throughout the year with local grants, school supply drives, holiday dinners, and other fundraising efforts.
There are 26 Boys & Girls clubs in Broward and Palm Beach counties.
There are seven LongHorn Steakhouse locations in Broward and Palm Beach counties. For more information about the Boys & Girls club special, visit the restaurant's Facebook page. To find a location, click here.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day