Get Downtown, Good Taste on Clematis, Rooftop Par-tay, Mo-Money MoQuila
Happiness is a full bottle at Get Downtown in front of YOLO this Friday.
• The 11th annual Riverwalk Get Downtown happy hour ramps up in front of YOLO tomorrow night at 5. The huge, outdoor party will feature music from Fourth Dimension as well as food from Big City Tavern, Chima, the Downtowner Saloon, Sublime, YOLO, and more. Get your tickets for $20 a head a goriverwalk.com, or for $5 more at the door.
• Head to the 200 block of Clematis St. in West Palm Beach on
Saturday, November 21 for International Holiday Taste, a street fair
featuring downtown PB's top restaurants. Food from Pistache, Rocco's
Tacos, Grease Burger Bar, Leila, and Forte will be set up for sampling
-- the street fair is free; small plates run $5 a pop. The feasting
session starts at 5:30 p.m.; call 561-833-8873 for more info.
• The following Saturday, Clematis will play host to another street party, as Roxy's
rooftop bar will officially open as part of the landmark bar's 75th
anniversary celebration. Starting at noon on the 300 block of Clematis,
the enclave will throw down with a street-side beer festival featuring
each of Roxy's 64 national craft beers on tap at the bar. The brouhaha
costs $20 to attend and will feature live music and a commemorative
glass for all beer guzzlers.
• Boca's MoQuila Restaurant & Tequila Bar
is holding a pre-Thanksgiving bash on Wednesday, November 25 with
proceeds going towards the Eric Rosemary Recovery Fund. Chug down 3-4-1
drinks as DJ Needlez hits the decks and raffles off prizes. Since
college students get 10% off with an ID, expect body shots a-plenty.
Party starts at 4 p.m.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito