Gourmet Food Truck Experience: Over 20 Mobile Eateries at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
If you've live in northwest Broward, rejoice in the fact that you'll soon have a major food truck takeover next week.
on Tuesday, January 22 from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., The Gourmet Food Truck Experience brings more than 20 food trucks to the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek.
From burger to tacos, yogurt to Key Lime pie, you'll have your chance to eat your way through some of south Florida's most established trucks, making new favorites along the way.
Live entertainment will be provided for your enjoyment. Admission and parking are free, so you can spend more money on food -- and maybe put a few bucks on a hand of blackjack.
Trucks scheduled to serve dinner include:
- 90 Miles To Go
- BC Tacos
- Best French Fries
- Big Belly's Deli
- Boba Station
- Da Burger Shack
- Dough Food Truck
- Fireman Derek's World Famous Pies
- Firewall Food Truck
- Flour Power
- Guiseppe's Italian Sausage
- Ideal Fusion Cuisine
- OJI Yogurt
- Killer Pasta
- Kokua Italian Ice
- Lobsta Rollin
- Out Of Many Café
- The Mediterranean Grill
- The Philly Grill
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito