Häagen-Dazs Announces Four New Global-Inspired Flavors
Haagen Daz is introducing four new ice creams.
Ice cream giant Häagen-Dazs is announcing four new worldly flavors to its roster. The collection, called Global Creations, features ice creams made with globally sourced ingredients like coconut, vanilla bean, espresso, and imported cookies.
Pints of the new flavors are being rolled out slowly, by region. So far, they're available in the Washington, D.C., area and are expected to make it to South Florida by spring.
Häagen-Dazs stores in South Florida will have the new ice creams much sooner. Starting this week, Häagen-Dazs ice cream stores will introduce South Floridians to a new Global Creations sundae per week.
The flavors are:
Vanilla Bean Espresso: An interpretation of the Italian dessert Vanilla Affogato, this flavor features espresso swirled in vanilla ice cream. The sundae version is topped with espresso syrup and whipped cream.
- Spiced Caramel Biscuit: Inspired by the European biscuit Speculoos, this ice cream crumbles buttery biscuits into caramel ice cream. The sundae is topped with caramel, bananas, and whipped cream.
- Salted Caramel Truffle: Inspired by the French Fleur De Sel, sweet cream ice cream is blended with truffles and salted caramel. The sundae is topped with whipped cream and garnished with a chocolate-dipped pretzel.
- Coconut Macaroon: Macaroons are folded into coconut ice cream. The sundae version is topped with strawberries and whipped cream.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Copperpoint Brewing, Big Bear Brewing Take 'Best Of' in Beer Tasting Championship
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Night + Day: Nine Best Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- Brgr Stop in Coconut Creek Serves Childhood Favorites, All Grown-Up