Have a Very Sandra Lee Halloween (Video)
Sandra Lee is scarier than a litter of zombie kittens.
Halloween's all about scary creatures -- vampires, werewolves, zombies, and Sandra Lee. While others may choose undead creatures, ghosts, and goblins as their favorite fright -- we're sticking with the soul-sucking Lee to bring us to our knees.
Don't believe us? We've complied five of Lee's most gruesome Halloween clips. Bring the booze (you're going to need it) and enter the frightful alternate universe of Sandra Lee.
5. Sandra Lee as Liza with a Z... and Madonna... and Marilyn Monroe. The only costume Lee doesn't wear is the one she should -- mental patient in a straitjacket.
Using only a microwave, food coloring, and the souls of millions of unborn kittens, Sandra Lee shows you how to make fun pumpkin-faced strawberry treats.
3. Aunt Sandy dresses like a gypsy and gets you drunk on supersweet orange crap... garnished with licorice and topped with black vodka. Actually, we wish we had a nutty, drunk, hot aunt at holiday gatherings.
2. Sandra Lee as Cher gives us the most valuable kitchen tip ever -- don't let your wig catch fire.
1. Sandra Lee dresses as Mother Nature and dances with a skeleton in this clip, clearly demonstrating a political message about global warming... Actually she was probably just nipping at the cooking sherry (and vodka) again.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day