Here's How to Make Justin Timberlake's "Soup and Thai"
Forget Timberlake-as-tofu ladies. We know you like a little spicy meat with your JT fix.
We found a recipe for "Soup and Thai". It's a most-excellent "Manwich", made from Justin Timberlake's most memorable moments.
The ingredients? A "Corn-Biel" bun; five pieces of bok choy (one for each
member of 'NSYNC); ramen noodles (representing JT's curly locks); and
some sexy back ribs.
The result? One delicious sandwich...and one kick-ass video:
Here's the actual recipe, courtesy of HooplaHa.com:
Package of Ramen Noodles
BBQ Ribs (boneless)
1. Layer bok choy on
cornmeal corn-Biel bun
2. Add BBQ ribs
3. Top with ramen noodles and peanut sauce
4. Dip sandwich into ramen soup (using some smooth dance moves taken from JT himself)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Nationwide Egg Shortage Hits South Florida Bakeries Where it Hurts
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- National Oyster Day: Best Raw Bars for Oysters in Broward and Palm Beach
- Night + Day: Seven Things to Do in South Florida This Week