Holiday Drink @ Morton's: The Sparkling Sleigh Ride
Now that we're past Thanksgiving and you're donning your reindeer sweater, putting up the twinkle lights, and jamming out with Bing Crosby, you might as well drink in the holiday spirit too. Put down that mojito and pick up a Sparkling Sleigh Ride at Morton's Steak House. The cocktail is being sold through New Year's for $14.50.
¾ oz Luxardo Maraschino Cherry Liqueur
¾ oz Tuaca
1 oz Cranberry Juice
1. Pour Luxardo, Tuaca and Cranberry Juice into Champagne Flute.
2. Top with Prosecco.
3. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Q&A: Bravo's Below Deck Chef Ben Robinson Dishes on Strange Yacht Requests
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Seven Best Breakfast Spots in Palm Beach County
- South Florida Food & Drink Events for the Week: Bottle Releases, Oyster Tasting,...