Holy Mackerel Craft Beer Tasting Dinner at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza and Holy Mackerel Beer are hosting a pairing dinner made in heaven.
Anthony Bruno, founder of the pizza chain, will cohost the evening with
Bobby Gordash, Holy Mackerel's brewer. They'll be on hand to guide
guests through the four-course pairing, which will offer:
Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato salad paired with Magic Hat #9
Ribs with Vinegar Pepper, Meatballs with Ricotta Cheese and Coal Oven
Roasted Chicken Wings paired with Holy Mackerel's Panic Attack
- "Well Done" Pizza paired with Holy Mackerel's Special Golden Ale
- New York Style Cheesecake paired with Holy Mackerel's Mack in Black
The pairing dinner is $30 per person (inclusive of tax and
gratuity). Guests must RSVP by calling the restaurant at 954-340-2625,
as seating is limited.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- LauderAle Celebrated One-Year Anniversary With New Brews (Photos)
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: National Lasagna Day, Food Trucks,...
- Savor Our City Expands Culinary Food Tours Into Wilton Manors