How to Choose Champagne and Sparkling Wine, With Andrew Lampasone of Wine Watch
Wine is a tough subject. Sparkling wine, even more so. Champagne, Cava, Prosecco, Dry, Sweet, Extra Brut, WTF... the options are endless. The possibility for a hangover: potentially catastrophic.
Clean Plate Charlie speaks to Andrew Lampasone of Wine Watch about your guide for buying and enjoying sparkling wine.
- NV Henriot Souverain Brut Champagne- $43.50
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV--the makers of Cristal- $45.00
- 2005 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne- $225.00
- Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Champagne Brut- $127.50
- NV Villafranca Casteller Cava Brut- $12.75
- NV Mercat Cava Brut Nature- $16.00
- Gramona Gran Cuvee Cava- $22.50
- Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs Napa- $35.25
- Roederer Estate Sparkling Wine Anderson Valley NV- $21.75
- Roederer Estate L'Ermitage Anderson Valley- the tête de cuvée- $45.00
- Soligo Prosecco Italy--not produced in the method Champenoise- $16.00
- Contratto Spumante Brut Italy- $36.00
- NV Ca del Bosco Franciacorta Cuvee Prestige Brut- $37.50
- Malvira Birbet Brachetto Roero NV- $23.00
- La Spinetta Moscato Bianco Spino- $21.00
- La Battagliola Lambrusco Grasparossa- $20.75
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Night + Day: Seven Things to Do in South Florida This Week
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Amazon Is Planning Drive-Through Grocery Concept; Could It Dethrone Publix in Florida?
- Midwestern Home Cooking at Knucklehead Burgers